TO 31S9-4-38-1 Chg 2
and remove two spade lugs.
terminal boards A through E, and between terminals 8 and 9
on terminal board S.
(4) Pull tamper switch plunger to the alarm
(b) Loosen inboard terminal screw at L2-3
and remove one spade lug.
(5) Connect external J-SIIDS sensor alarm input
wires which were disconnected in paragraph 7-24b, step (5)
(9) Remove four screws (10, fig. C-1), four
(6) If applicable, install Data Transmitter T1257 (
lockwashers (11), and power supply access cover (12).
)/FSS-9(V) and connect wiring to terminal board S.
(10) Reconnect spade lugs removed in step (8).
(7) Place operating mode switch to ACESS.
(8) Notify applicable security personnel, then
c. Procedure. Refer to table 7-1.
place POWER switch to ON. Coordinate this action with
d. Post Test Procedure. Perform step (1) and steps (5)
application of power to Audible Alarm BZ-204( )/FSS-9(V) to
through (12) only if the control unit is in use in an operating
prevent sounding an alarm.
(9) Place LATCH/NON LATCH switch to desired
(1) Replace power supply access cover. (Refer to
(10) If applicable, press TRANSMITI'ER RESYNC
paragraph 7-24b, steps (8), (9), and (10).)
(2) Remove jumper wire connected between
(11) Close and lock door.
terminals 3 and 4 of terminal board L2.
(12) Place operating mode switch to SECURE.
(3) On newly installed control unit, connect
orange jumper wires between terminals 1, 2, and 3 on
Change 2 7-19