NAVELEX EE 181-AA-OMI-050/E 121 DT546 M9442
- Reparable item. Condemnation and disposal not authorized below
specialized repair activity.
- Item requires special handling or condemnation procedures
because of specific reasons (i.e., precious metal content, high dollar
value, critical material, or hazardous material). Refer to appropriate
manuals/directives for specific instructions.
c. National Stock Number (Column (3)). Lists the National Stock Number (NSN) assigned to the item. Use the NSN
d. FSCM (Column (4)). The Federal Supply Code for Manufacturer (FSCM) is a 5-digit numeric code which is used to
identify the manufacturer, distributor, or Government agency, etc., that supplies the item.
e. Part Number (Column (5)). Indicates the primary number used by the manufacturer (individual, company, firm,
corporation, or Government activity), which controls the design and characteristics of the item by means of its
engineering drawings, specifications standards, and inspection requirements to identify an item or range of items.
When you use an NSN to requisition an item, the item you receive may have a different part
number from the part ordered, but go ahead and use or furnish it as the replacement part.
f. Description (Column (6)). This column includes the following information:
(1) The Federal item name and, when required, a minimum description to identify the item.
(2) The physical security classification of the item is indicated by the parenthetical entry (insert applicable physical
security classification abbreviation, e.g., Phy Sec C1 (C) - Confidential, Phy Sec C1 (S) - Secret, Phy Sec C1 (T) - Top
(3) Items that are included in kits and sets are listed below the name of the kit or set.
(4) Spare/repair parts that make up an assembled item are listed immediately following the assembled item line
(5) NSN's for bulk materials are referenced in the description column in the line item entry for the item to be
(6) When the part to be used differs between serial numbers of the same model, the effective serial numbers are
shown as the last line of the description.
(7) The USABLE ON CODE, when applicable (see paragraph 4, Special Information).
(8) In the Special Tools List section, the Basis of Issue (BOI) appears as the last line(s) in the entry for each special
tool, special TMDE, and other special support equipment. When density of equipments supported exceeds density
spread indicated in the basis of issue, the total authorization is increased proportionately.
Change 1 C-5