2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
(2) Place drain pan under engine fluid filter
(3) Remove four screws (8), two screws (9),
six lockwashers (10), fluid filter head (7),
gasket (11), and wiring harness clip (12)
from mounting plate (13).
lockwashers and gasket.
(1) Remove screw (1), retainer (2), spring (3),
and valve disk (4) from fluid filter head (5).
(2) Remove pipe plug (6) from fluid filter head
(1) Scrape gasket
Dry cleaning solvent P-D-680 Is toxic and flammable. Wear protective goggles and
gloves and use solvent only In a well-ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin,
eyes, and clothes, and don't breathe vapors. Do not use near open flame or
excessive heat. The flash point Is 100-138ºF (38-59°C). If you become dizzy while
using cleaning solvent, get fresh air Immediately and get medical aid. If solvent
contacts eyes, wash eyes with water and get medical aid immediately.
(2) Clean all metal parts with dry cleaning solvent.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|