(3) STOCK NUMBER column. This column lists the NSN for the
associated part number and manufacturer identified in the PART NUMBER
and FSCM columns to the left.
(4) FIG. column. This column lists the number of the figure
where the item is identified/located in Section II and III.
(5) ITEM column. The item number is that number assigned to the
item as it appears in the figure referenced in the adjacent figure
a. USABLE ON CODE. The usable on code appears in the lower left
corner of the Description column heading. Usable on codes are shown
as "UOC: . . . . . . . " in the Description column (justified left)
on the first line applicable item description/nomenclature. Uncoded
items are applicable to all models. Identification of the usable on
codes used in the RPSTL are:
b. ASSOCIATED PUBLICATIONS. The publication(s) listed below
pertain to the azimuth indicator and its components.
Azimuth Indicator M28A1, M28E2, 8437917,
How to Locate Repair Parts.
When National Stock Number or Part Number is Not Known.
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine the assembly
group or subassembly group to which the item belongs. This is neces-
sary since figures are prepared for assembly groups and subassembly
groups, and listings are divided into the same groups.
(2) Second. Find the figure covering the assembly group or
subassembly group to which the item belongs.
Identify the item on the figure and note the item
(4) Fourth. Refer to the Repair Parts List for the figure to
find the part number for the item number noted on the figure.