Remove two screws (64), flat washers (65), and spacers
(74) that secure K1, K2, and K3 (32) to top of ECM
(5) Remove transistor Q1 (21) in accordance with paragraph
Perform steps (7) and (10) carefully to avoid damaging
Lay components and wiring removed from top of ECM bracket
(36) out of the way.
Remove bottom cover (9) in accordance with paragraph
Place box on right side and lay bottom cover on
From bottom side of chassis, remove six screws (46) that
secure ECM bracket to bottom of chassis, then lift bracket
out of chassis.
Remove four screws (82) and flat washers (83) that secure
connector bracket (66) to ECM bracket (36).
(10) To replace ECM bracket (36) into chassis, secure connector
bracket (66) to ECM bracket with four screws (82) and
flat washers (83), then position ECM bracket over
mounting holes in bottom of chassis and secure with six
screws (46). Replace bottom cover in accordance with
(11) Replace transistor Q1 in accordance with paragraph 5-12,
step 1. Also replace terminal board TB1 in accordance
Replace bottom cover in accordance
with paragraph 5-12m.
with paragraph 5-12c.
(12) Secure relays K1 (32), K2 (32) and K3 (32) to top of ECM
bracket in accordance with paragraph 5-12r.
(13) Replace terminal studs (81) in accordance with paragraph
(14) Replace top cover in accordance with paragraph 5-12a.
(15) Refer to section V of this chapter.
Refer to figure
u. Connector Bracket Removal and Replacement.
5-13 and proceed as follows:
(1) Remove ECM bracket (36) in accordance with paragraph