OPERATOR'S MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Section I. LUBRICATION INSTRUCTIONS
(1) Before lubricating the equipment, wipe all
This section contains lubrication instructions which
lubrication points free of dirt and grease.
are supplemental to, and not specifically covered in
lubrication order LO 5-5420-205-15.
(2) Clean all lubrication points after
lubricating to prevent accumulation of foreign matter.
3-2. Lubrication Instructions
Keep external parts not requiring lubrication clean of
(1) Keep all lubricants in sealed containers
and store in a clean, dry place away from external
c. Points of Lubrication. Service the lubrication
(2) Allow no dust, dirt, water, or other foreign
points illustrated in figure 3-1(1) and (2) at proper
material to mix with the lubricants.
intervals (LO 5-5420-205-15).
(3) Keep lubricant equipment clean and ready for use.