TM 9-2350-256-24P-2 C01
KITS. Line item entries for repair parts kits appear in a group in Section II (see table of contents).
e. INDEX NUMBERS. Items which have the word BULK in the figure column will have an index number shown
in the item number column. This index number is a cross-reference between the National Stock Number/Part Number
Index and the bulk material list in Section II.
f. ASSOCIATED PUBLICATIONS. The publication(s) listed below pertain to full tracked, medium M88A1 recovery
vehicle power take-off winch and hoist systems:
Recovery Vehicle, Full Tracked: Medium, M88A1 (2350-01-122-6826)
Operator's Manual for Recovery Vehicle, Full Tracked, Medium; M88A1 (NSN
Organizational Maintenance Manual for Recovery Vehicle, Full Tracked; Medium, M88A1
Direct and General Support Maintenance Manual: for Recovery Vehicle, Full Tracked;
Medium, M88A1 (NSN 2350-00-22-6826)
Unit, Direct Support and General Support Maintenance Repair Parts and Special Tools List
(Including Depot Maintenance Repair Parts and Special Tools) for Recovery Vehicle, Full
Tracked; Medium, M88A1 (NSN 2350-00-122-6826)
Direct Support and General Support Maintenance Manual: Recovery Vehicle, Full
Tracked: Medium M88A1 (NSN 2350-00-122-6826) Winch Power Takeoff and Hoist
M88A1 Recovery Vehicle
M88A1 Hoist Winch and PTO
How to Locate Repair Parts
a. When National Stock Number or Part Number is Not Known .
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine the assembly group or subassembly group to which the item
belongs. This is necessary since figures are prepared for assembly groups and subassembly groups, and listings are
divided into the same groups.
(2) Second. Find the figure covering the assembly group or subassembly group to which the item belongs.
(3) Third. Identify the item on the figure and use the Figure and Item Number Index to find the NSN.
When National Stock Number or Part Number is Known:
(1) First. Using the National Stock Number or the Part Number Index, find the pertinent national stock
number or part number. The NSN index is in National Item Identification Number (NIIN) sequence (see 4.1(1)). The part
numbers in the Part Number Index are listed in ascending alphanumeric sequence (see 4.b). Both indexes cross-
reference you to the illustration/figure and item number of the item you are looking for.
(2) Second. Turn to the figure and item number, verify that the item is the one you're looking for, then locate
the item number in the repair parts list for the figure.