The NSN's for the Unit, Direct Support, and General Support Special Tool Kit are listed on page G-2 thru
G-8, in Section II of the TM 9-2320-387-24-2 manual.
HOW TO LOCATE REPAIR PARTS
When National Stock Number or Part Number is Not Known.
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine the assembly group or subassembly group to which
the item belongs. This is necessary since figures are prepared for assembly groups and subassembly groups,
and listings are divided into the same groups.
(2) Second. Find the figure covering the assembly group or subassembly group to which the item belongs.
(3) Third. Identify the item on the figure and use the Figure and Item Number Index to find the NSN.
When National Stock Number or Part Number is Known.
(1) First. Using the Index of National Stock Numbers and Part Numbers, find the pertinent
National Stock Number or Part Number. The NSN index is in National Item Identification Number (NIIN)
sequence (see 4.a.(1)). The part numbers in the Part Number index are listed in ascending alphanumeric
sequence (see 4.b.). Both indexes cross-reference you to the illustration figure and item number of the item
you are looking for.
(2) Second. After finding the figure and item number, verify that the item is the one you're looking
for, then locate the item number in the repair parts list for the figure.
END OF WORK PACKAGE