2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
16-36. CAB INSULATION REPLACEMENT
This task covers:
Engine shut off (TM 9-2320-360-10).
Adhesive, Insulation (Item 2.1, Appendix C)
Parking brake on (TM 9-2320-360-10).
Adhesive, Rubber/Gasket (Item 2.2,
Adhesive-Sealant (Item 6, Appendix C)
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, Genl Mech (Item 54, Appendix F)
a. Top Doghouse Insulation Removal
(1) Remove doghouse door panel (para
(2) Remove four nuts (1), washers (2),
retaining strip (3), rear retaining strip (4),
and insulation panel (5) from doghouse
b. Top Doghouse Insulation Installation
Adhesive-sealant can burn easily,
can give off harmful vapors, and is
harmful to skin and clothing. To
avoid injury or death, keep away from
open fire and use in well-ventilated
area. If adhesive-sealant gets on skin
or clothing, wash immediately with
soap and water.
(1) Coat threads of four screws (7) with
(2) Install insulation panel (5) on doghouse
(6) with retaining strip (3), rear retaining
strip (4), four washers (2) and nuts (1).
(3) Install doghouse door panel (para 16-2b).
Change 2 16-137
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|