2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
Pipe thread sealing compound can
burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use in
well-ventilated area. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash immediately with soap
Use pipe thread sealing compound
sparingly only on pipe threads. Do
not apply compound to hose
connections. Damage to equipment
(1) Coat threads of fitting (1) and elbow (2)
with pipe thread sealing compound.
(2) Install fitting (1) and elbow (2) on driveline
control valve (3).
(3) Install valve (3) on dash (4) with two
(4) Install hose no. 2766 (6) on fitting (1).
(5) Install hose no. 2765 (7) on elbow (2).
(6) Install panel (8) on dash (4) with nine
c. Follow-On Maintenance
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(2) Build up air pressure to 120-125 psi
(3) Check for leaks.
(4) Shut off engine (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(5) Remove wheel chocks.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|