2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
(6) Remove sampling valve (10) from tee
(7) Remove tee fitting (3) from adapter (11).
(8) Remove adapter (11) and preformed
packing (12) from adapter (8). Discard
(9) Remove elbow (4) from adapter (8).
(10) Remove preformed packing (13) from
elbow (4). Discard preformed packing.
Steps (11) and (12) are used to
(11) Remove four locknuts (14) and screws
(15) from bracket (9) with aid of assistant.
(12) Remove bracket (9) from left frame rail
Dry cleaning solvent P-D-680 is toxic and flammable. Wear protective goggles and
gloves and use only in a well-ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and
clothes, and don't breathe vapors. DO NOT use near open flame or excessive heat.
The flash point is 100-138° F (38-59° C). If you become dizzy while using cleaning
solvent, get fresh air immediately and medical aid. If contact with eyes is made,
wash your eyes with water and get medical aid immediately.
(1) Clean metal parts with dry cleaning solvent.
Compressed air for cleaning purposes will not exceed 30 psi (207 kPa). Use only
with effective chip guarding and personal protective equipment (goggles/shield,
(2) Dry metal parts with compressed air.
(3) Inspect parts for damage. Replace damaged parts.
Change 1 8-5
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|