2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
(9) Install cable assembly (13) on recirculating
door lever (14) with new push nut (15).
(10) Install cable assembly (13) on upper case
(9) with cable clamp (16) and screw (17).
(11) Install cage nut (18) on blower housing (19).
Motor assembly must be installed with
wiring harness positioned on right
side, with cage nut slot toward front.
Failure to comply will result in
improper air flow thru ventilator.
(12) Install motor assembly (20) on blower
housing (19) with motor insulator (21),
motor strap (22), washer (23), and screw
Blower wheels must turn freely after
Failure to comply may
result in damage to equipment.
Blower wheels are not the same. They
must be installed in locations marked
during removal. Failure to comply will
result in improper air flow thru
(13) Install two blower wheels (25) and (26) in
blower housing (19) and tighten two set
(14) Install two foils (28) on blower housing (19)
with six screws (29).
Change 1 7-299
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|