2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
7-96. VENTILATOR REPAIR (CONT)
Ventilator wire harness will still be
connected. Support plenum chamber
during step (3) to prevent damage to
(3) Remove 10 screws (5), bushings (6) and
plenum chamber (7) from cab roof (8).
(4) Remove lockwasher (9) from
assembly (3). Discard lockwasher.
(5) Remove electrical connector (10) from cab
rear wire harness (11).
(6) Remove electrical connector (12) from
motor wire harness (13).
b. Upper Case Removal
Use extreme care when working on
roof of HET cab. Clean shoes and
hands before climbing on vehicle.
Never work on roof of cab when
snow or ice covered.
comply may result in personnel
falling, causing injury or death.
(1) Remove 28 locknuts (1) and screws (3)
from upper case (4) with aid of assistant.
Upper case weighs 75 lbs. (34 kg).
Keep out from under upper case
when supported by lifting device.
Failure to comply may result in injury
(2) Attach suitable lifting device to upper case
(3) Remove upper case (4) from cab roof (5)
using lifting device, with aid of assistant
7-292 Change 2
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|