2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
Pipe thread sealing compound can
burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use in
well-ventilated area. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash immediately with soap
(1) Coat threads of STE-ICE fuel pressure
transducer (1) with pipe thread sealing
(2) Install transducer (1) on tee (2) on
secondary fuel filter mounting head (3).
(3) Install connector (4) on transducer (1).
c. Follow-On Maintenance
(1) Connect batteries (para 7-61).
(2) Close engine hood (TM 9-2320-360-10).
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|