2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
Pipe thread sealing compound can
burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use in
well-ventilated area. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash immediately with soap
(1) Coat threads of STE-ICE engine oil
temperature sensor (1) and reducer (2)
with pipe thread sealing compound.
(2) Install sensor (1) and reducer (2 ) on
engine oil pan (3).
(3) Install connector (4) on sensor (1).
positioned in locations marked
(4) Install plastic cable tie (5) on sensor (1)
and wires (6).
c. Follow-On Maintenance
(1) Fill engine with oil (LO 9-2320-360-12).
(2) Remove wheel chocks.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|