2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
7-81. STE-ICE FUEL DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE SENSOR REPLACEMENT
This task covers:
c. Follow-On Maintenance
Engine shut off (TM 9-2320-360-10).
Compound, Sealing, Pipe Thread (Item 15,
Parking brake on (TM 9-2320-360-10).
Locknut (Item 72, Appendix G)
Stowage box door opened
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, Genl Mech (Item 54, Appendix F)
Pan, Oil Drain (Item 26, Appendix F)
Fuel is very flammable and can
explode easily. To avoid serious
injury or death, keep fuel away from
open fire and keep fire extinguisher
within easy reach when working
Do not work on fuel
system when engine is hot. Fuel
can be ignited by hot engine. When
working with fuel, post signs that
read NO SMOKING WITHIN 50 FEET
(1) Place drain pan under drain valve and
hoses (1 and 2).
(2) Disconnect STE-ICE fuel differential
pressure sensor wire (3) at connector (4).
(3) Disconnect hose no. 2921 (1) from elbow
(4) Disconnect hose no. 2922 (2) from elbow
(5) Remove locknut (7), screw (8), clamp (9),
and sensor (10) from stowage box (11)
with aid of assistant. Discard locknut.
(6) Remove elbows (5 and 6) from sensor
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|