2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
Pipe thread sealing compound can
burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use in
well-ventilated area. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash immediately with soap
DDEC II sensor is located on right
side and DDEC III sensor is located
on left side.
(1) Coat threads of fi tting (1) and STE-ICE
temperature sensor (2) with pipe thread
Step (2) applies only to DDEC II
engines and step (2.1) applies only to
DDEC III engines.
(2) Install fitting (1) in right thermostat housing
(2.1) Install fitting (1) in left thermostat housing
(3) Install STE-ICE temperature sensor (2) in
(4) Install plug (4) in connector (5).
c. Follow-On Maintenance
(1) Fill cooling system (para 6-2).
(2) Connect batteries (para 7-61).
Change 3 7-251
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|