2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
7-74. PTO SENDING UNIT REPLACEMENT (CONT)I
Pipe thread sealing compound can
burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use in
well-ventilated area. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash immediately with soap
(1) Coat threads of PTO sending unit (1) with
pipe thread sealing compound.
(2) Install PTO sending unit (1) on tee (2).
(3) Install electrical connector (3) on PTO
sending unit (1).
c. Follow-On Maintenance
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(2) Engage PTO (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(3) Check PTO sending unit for leaks (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(4) Check operation of PTO indicator light (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(5) Shut off engine (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(6) Remove wheel chocks.
7-228 Change 1
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|