2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
7-70. CTIS RELEASE VALVE REPLACEMENT (CONT)
(10) Remove power manifold (21), preformed
packing (24), preformed packing (25),
preformed packing (26), and preformed
packing (27) from porting block (28).
Discard preformed packings.
Spring in center of diaphragm in
power manifold must align with hole
in center of release valve. Failure to
comply may damage spring.
(1) Install diaphragm (1) and spring (2) on
power manifold (3).
(2) Install release valve assembly (4) on
power manifold (3) with four screws (5).
(3) Install new preformed packing (6), new
preformed packing (7), new preformed
packing (8), and new preformed packing
(9) on porting block (10).
The power manifold must be lowered
straight down onto the porting block
without any side movement. Four
mounting screws are installed before
lowering manifold to prevent any side
movement. Failure to comply may
result in damage to preformed
(4) Lower power manifold (3) on porting block
(10) and tighten four screws (5).
7-214 Change 1
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|