2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
(4) Remove four elbows (15), fitting (16),
fitting (17), and fitting (18) from porting
(5) Remove adapter (19) from fitting (16).
Pipe thread sealing compound can
burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use in
well-ventilated area. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash immediately with soap
Use pipe thread sealing compound
sparingly only on pipe threads. Do
not apply compound to hose
connections. Damage to equipment
(1) Coat threads of adapter (1), fitting (2),
fitting (3), fitting (4), and four elbows (5)
with pipe thread sealing compound.
(2) Install adapter (1) on fitting (2).
Elbows are installed pointing straight
(3) Install fitting (2), fitting (3), fitting (4), and
four elbows (5) on porting block (6).
Change 1 7-195
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|