2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
d. Battery Box Disassembly
(1) Remove two locknuts (1), screws (2), and
latches (3) from two brackets (4). Discard
(2) Remove two locknuts (5), screws (6), and
brackets (4) from battery box cover (7).
(3) Remove four locknuts (8), screws (9), and
two support hooks (10) from battery box
(11). Discard locknuts.
Dry cleaning solvent P-D-680 is toxic and flammable. Wear protective goggles and
gloves and use only in a well-ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and
clothes, and don't breathe vapors. DO NOT use near open flame or excessive heat.
The flash point Is 100-138° F (38-59° C). If you become dizzy while using cleaning
solvent, get fresh air immediately and medical aid. If contact with eyes is made,
wash your eyes with water and get medical aid immediately.
(1) Clean battery box with dry cleaning solvent.
(2) Inspect battery box for cracks.
(3) Inspect bat tery hold down and hold down screws for corrosion or other damage.
(4) Inspect sliding tray for cracks.
(5) Replace all damaged parts.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|