2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
7-56. LOW AIR PRESSURE SWITCH REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Pipe thread sealing compound can
burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use in
well-ventilated area. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash immediately with soap
(1) Coat threads of low air pressure switch (1)
and bushing (2) with pipe thread sealing
(2) Install bushing (2) on brake treadle valve
(3) Install low air pressure switch (1) in
(4) Connect wire no. 1120 (4) and wire no.
1435 (5) to switch (1).
c. Follow-On Maintenance
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(2) Check AIR PRESSURE gage for correct
operating pressure of 60-120 psi (414-827
kPa) (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(3) Check for leaks.
(4) Shut off engine (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(5) Remove wheel chocks.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|