2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
7-40. INDICATOR LIGHT REPLACEMENT
This task covers:
c. Follow-On Maintenance
Instrument panel removed (para 7-13).
Tags, Identification (Item 32, Appendix C)
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, Genl Mech (Item 54, Appendix F)
· All indicator lights are replaced
the same way.
· Tag and
(1) Remove connector (1) and light assembly
(2) as one unit from housing (3).
If removing light assembly, do step
(2). Otherwise, go to step (3).
(2) Remove light assembly (2) from connector
Remove housing by pinching two
locktabs and pushing housing out of
(3) Remove housing
(4) Remove applique (5) from housing (3).
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|