2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
7-36.1. DDEC III COOLANT TEMPERATURE SENSOR REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Pipe thread sealing compound can
burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid Injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use in
well-ventilated area. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash immediately with soap
(1) Coat threads of fitting (1) and coolant
temperature sensor (2) with pipe thread
(2) Install fitting (1) in right thermostat housing
(3) Install coolant temperature sensor (2) in
(4) Install coolant temperature harness (4)
into coolant temperature sensor (2).
c. Follow-On Maintenance
(1) Fill cooling system (para 6-2).
(2) Connect batteries (para 7-61).
7-102.2 Change 3
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|