2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
7-34.1. DDEC III OIL PRESSURE SENSOR REPLACEMENT
This task covers:
c. Follow-On Maintenance
Engine hood opened (TM 9-2320-360-10).
Compound, Sealing, Pipe Thread (Item 15,
Inner fender removed (left side only)
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, Genl Mech (Item 54, Appendix F)
Pan, Oil Drain (Item 26, Appendix F)
(1) Place drain pan under oil pressure sensor
Connector is removed by gently
prying on tab and pulling on
(2) Remove connector (2) from oil pressure
(3) Remove oil pressure sensor (1) from tee
(4) Remove fan clutch oil line (4) from elbow
· Elbow, tee, and fitting may come
out as an assembly.
· Do steps (5) thru (7) if elbow, tee, or
fitting are damaged or leaking.
(5) Remove elbow (5) from tee (3).
To aid in proper assembly, position
of elbow should be marked on engine
block before removal.
(6) Remove tee (3) from fitting (6).
(7) Remove fitting (6) from engine (7).
Change 3 7-96.1
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|