2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
7-34. DDEC OIL TEMPERATURE SENSOR REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Pipe thread sealing compound can
burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid Injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use In
well-ventilated area. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash Immediately with soap
(1) Coat all but first two threads of oil
temperature sensor (1) with pipe thread
Tab on sensor must face away from
engine block to install connector in
(2) Install oil temperature sensor (1) on elbow
(3) Install electrical connector (3) on oil
temperature sensor (1). Push connector
until locking tab (4) snaps in place.
c. Follow-On Maintenance
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(2) Check for leaks around sensor.
(3) Shut off engine (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(4) Close engine hood (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(5) Clear historical codes, mode 40 (para 2-13).
(6) Remove wheel chocks.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|