2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
7-33. DDEC ENGINE FUEL TEMPERATURE SENSOR REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Pipe thread sealing compound can
burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and Is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid Injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use in
well-ventilated area. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash immediately with soap
(1) Coat all but first two threads of fuel
temperature sensor (1) with pipe thread
(2) Install fuel temperature sensor (1) on fuel
(3) Install electrical connector (3) on fuel
temperature sensor (1). Push connector
until locking tab (4) snaps in place.
c. Follow-On Maintenance
(1) Install electronic control module (para 7-29).
(2) Start engine (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(3) Check for leaks.
(4) Shut off engine (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(5) Clear historical codes, mode 40 (para 2-13).
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|