2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
7-32. TRANSFER CASE TEMPERATURE SENSOR REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Pipe thread sealing compound can
burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use in
well-ventilated area. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash immediately with soap
(1) Coat threads of temperature sensor (1)
with pipe thread sealing compound.
(2) Install temperature sensor (1) on transfer
(3) Install nylon washer (2.1) and wire no.
1063 (3) on temperature sensor (1) with
new lockwasher (4) and nut (5).
(3.1) Coat temperature
(4) Slide boot (6) on temperature sensor (1).
c. Follow-On Maintenance
(1) Fill transfer case (LO 9-2320-360-12).
(2) Remove wheel chocks.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|