2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
Fuel Is very flammable and can
To avoid serious
Injury or death, keep fuel away from
open fire and keep fire extinguisher
within easy reach when working with
fuel. Do not work on fuel system
when engine Is hot. Fuel can be
Ignited by hot engine. When working
with fuel, post signs that read NO
SMOKING WITHIN 50 FEET OF
Cover exhaust manifold to prevent
turbocharger and causing damage.
(8) Remove two fuel lines (17) from fitting (18).
(9) Remove screw (19), lockwasher (20), and
washer (21) from ECM bracket (12). Discard
Remove screw (22), lockwasher (23), washer
(24), and clip (25) from ECM bracket (12).
(11) Remove screw (26), lockwasher (27), washer
(28), and clip (29) from ECM bracket
(12) Discard lockwasher. (12) Remove ECM bracket
(12) and ECM (6) from engine (30) and place on
clean work surface.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|