2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
7-20. PARKING BRAKE PRESSURE SWITCH REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Pipe thread sealing compounds can
burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use in
well ventilated area. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash immediately with soap
Use pipe thread sealing compound
sparingly only on pipe threads. Do
not apply compound to hose
connections. Damage to equipment
(1) Coat threads of pressure switch (1) with
pipe thread sealing compound.
(2) Install switch (1) on bushing (2).
(3) Install wire no. 1719C (3) and wire no.
1719B (4) on switch (1).
(4) Install panel (5) on dash (6) with four
c. Follow-On Maintenance
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(2) Build up air pressure to 120-125 psi (827-
862 kPa) (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(3) Check for leaks.
(4) Check operation of
(5) Shut off engine (TM 9-2320-360-10 ).
(6) Remove wheel chocks.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|