2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
7-16. TOGGLE SWITCH/LIGHT REPLACEMENT
This task covers:
Instrument panel removed (para 7-13)
Tags, Identification (Item 32, Appendix C)
(Instrument panel switches only).
Batteries disconnected (para 7-61).
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, Genl Mech (Item 54, Appendix F)
Do step (1) only for engine brake
switch(es) or DDEC III diagnostic
(1) Remove 19 screws (0.1) and 3 panels
(0.2) from electronic control box (0.3).
All toggle switches are replaced
the same way.
To remove light assembly only,
do steps (1.1) and (2).
(1.1) Remove connector (1) and light assembly
(2) as one unit from switch (3).
(2) Remove light assembly (2) from connector
Connector is removed by gently
prying up on clip and pulling on
(3) Remove connector (4) from switch (3).
Remove switch by simultaneously
pinching both locktabs of switch and
pushing switch out of instrument
(4) Remove switch (3) from instrument panel
(5) Remove applique (6) from switch (3).
Change 3 7-51
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|