2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
7-15. TACHOGRAPH CHART REPLACEMENT
This task covers:
Tools and Special Tools
Engine shut off (TM 9-2320-360-10).
Tool Kit, Genl Mech (Item 54, Appendix F)
Parking brake on (TM 9-2320-360-10).
Charts, Tachograph (Item 11, Appendix G)
Recorded charts can be removed
The chart pack must be
replaced every seven days.
(1) Insert key (1) in tachograph (2). Turn key
counterclockwise and open tachograph
Retaining collar is removed by
pushing down and turning clockwise.
(2) Remove retai ning collar (3) from shaft (4).
(3) Remove all recorded tachographs charts
(5) from shaft (4).
tachograph chart (5).
(5) Install sleeve (6) on shaft (4) with flat edge
(6) Enter odometer reading on top tachograph
chart (5) on line labeled FINISH.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|