2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
d. Alarmstat Installation
Pipe thread sealing compound can
burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and Is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid Injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use In
well-ventilated area. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash immediately with soap
(1) Coat threads of alarmstat (1) with pipe
thread sealing compound.
(2) Install alarmstat (1) in left thermostat
(3) Install washer (3), wire no. 524 (4), new
lockwasher (5), and nut (6) on alarmstat
e. Temperature Sensor Removal
(1) Remove nut (1), lockwasher (2), and wire
no. 1320 (3) from temperature sensor (4).
(2) Remove temperature sensor (4) from left
thermostat housing (5).
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|