2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
Pipe thread sealing compound can
burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and Is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid Injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use In
well-ventilated area. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash Immediately with soap
Use pipe thread sealing compound
sparingly only on pipe threads. Do
not apply compound to hose
connections. Damage to equipment
(1) Coat threads of valves (1 and 2) and fitting
(3) with pipe thread sealing compound.
(2) Install valve (1) on filter mounting head
(3) Install fitting (3) and valve (2) on coolant
filter mounting head (4).
Loosely install screw in step (4)
enough to allow rotation of coolant
filter mounting head on screw.
(4) Install new lockwasher (5), screw (6), and
coolant filter mounting head (4) on air horn
bracket (7). Do not tighten.
(5) Remove two screws (8) from side of air
horn bracket (7) and radiator (9).
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|