2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
4-14. ETHER STARTING AID REPAIR (CONT)
Pipe thread sealing compound can
burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid Injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use in
well-ventilated area. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash Immediately with soap
Use pipe thread sealing compound
sparingly only on pipe threads. Do
not apply compound to hose
connections. Damage to equipment
(4) Coat threads of reducer (13) and atomizer
(14) with pipe thread sealing compound.
(5) Install reducer (13) in air inlet housing
Arrow stamped on atomizer should
point up when installed.
(6) Install atomizer (14) in reducer (13).
(7) Connect ether line (16) to atomizer (14).
4-66 Change 1
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|