2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
4-14. ETHER STARTING AID REPAIR (CONT)
(11) Remove electrical connector (26) from
electrical connector (27).
(12) Remove screw (28), lockwasher (29), and
ether start temperature sensor (30) from
engine (31). Discard lockwasher.
Remove fitting (1) from valve (2).
Dry cleaning solvent P-D-680 Is toxic and flammable. Wear protective goggles and
gloves and use solvent only in a well-ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin,
eyes, and clothes, and don't breathe vapors. Do not use near open flame or
excessive heat. The flash point is 100-138° F (38-59° C). If you become dizzy while
using cleaning solvent, get fresh air immediately and get medical aid. If solvent
contacts eyes, wash eyes with water and get medical aid Immediately.
(1) Clean metal parts with dry cleaning solvent.
Compressed air for cleaning purposes will not exceed 30 psi (207 kPa). Use only
with effective chip guarding and personal protective equipment (goggles/shield,
(2) Dry parts with compressed air.
(3) Inspect ether line for cracks or damage.
(4) Inspect parts for damage. Replac e damaged parts.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|