2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
(10) Remove elbow (12) from reducer (13).
(11) Remove reducer (13) from tee (14).
(12) Remove elbow (15) from tee (14).
(13) Remove two tees (7
adapters (16 and 17).
(14) Remove two adapters (16 and 17) and
preformed packings (18 and 19) from
housing (3). Discard preformed packings.
Dry cleaning solvent P-D-680 Is toxic and flammable. Wear protective goggles and gloves and use
only In a well-ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes, and don't breathe
vapors. DO NOT use near open flame or excessive heat. The flash point Is 100-138° F (38-59° C). If
you become dizzy while using cleaning solvent, get fresh air Immediately and medical aid. If
contact with eyes Is made, wash your eyes with water and get medical aid immediately.
(1) Clean all metal parts in dry cleaning solvent.
(2) Check threaded parts for crossed or stripped threads. Replace all damaged parts.
(3) Check all plastic parts for damage. Replace all damaged parts.
(1) Install two new preformed packings (1 and
2) and adapters (3 and 4) on fuel/water
separator housing (5).
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|