2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
i. Vent Hose Removal
(1) Disconnect and remove vent hose (1)
from vent valve (2) on right fuel tank.
(2) Disconnect and remove vent hose (3)
from vent valve (4) on left fuel tank.
Dry cleaning solvent P-D-680 Is toxic and flammable. Wear protective goggles and
gloves and use solvent only in a well-ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin,
eyes, and clothes, and don't breathe vapors. Do not use near open flame or
excessive heat. The flash point is 100-138° F (38-59° C). If you become dizzy while
using cleaning solvent, get fresh air Immediately and get medical aid. If solvent
contacts eyes, wash eyes with water and get medical aid Immediately.
(1) Clean all metal parts with dry cleaning solvent.
Compressed air for cleaning purposes will not exceed 30 psi (207 kPa). Use only
with effective chip guarding and personal protective equipment (goggles/shield,
(2) Dry parts with compressed air.
(3) Inspect hoses for cracks and damage.
(4) Inspect all parts for damage. Replace all damaged parts.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|