2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
Pipe thread sealing compound can
burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use in
well-ventilated area. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash immediately with soap
Use pipe thread sealing compound
sparingly only on pipe threads. Do
not apply compound to hose
connections. Damage to equipment
Remove shipping plugs if installing
new fuel tank.
(1) Coat threads of elbows (1 and 2), nipple
(2.1), shutoff valve (2.2), and adapter (2.3)
with pipe thread sealing compound.
(2) Install elbow (2), nipple (2.1), shutoff valve
(2.2), and adapter (2.3) on fuel tank (3).
(3) Install elbow (1) on fuel tank (3).
(4) Lubricate liners (4) with soap solution.
(5) Install fuel tank (3) in bracket halves (5
and 6) with aid of assistant and suitable
(6) Install two jam nuts (7) all the way on T-
Do not tighten to final torque until
steps are installed.
(7) Install two new locknuts (9) on T-screws
(8). Do not tighten.
(8) Install hose no. 2394 (10) on elbow (1).
(9) Install hose no.
2320 (11) on adapter
(10) Install plug (12) on fuel tank (3).
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|