2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
4-6. LEFT FUEL TANK REPAIR (CONT)
Fuel is very flammable and can
To avoid serious
injury or death, keep fuel away from
open fire and keep fire extinguisher
within easy reach when working with
fuel. Do not work on fuel system
when engine is hot. Fuel can be
ignited by hot engine. When working
with fuel, post signs that read NO
SMOKING WITHIN 50 FEET OF
(1.1) Turn shutoff valve (5.1) on right fuel tank (5.2)
clockwise to off position.
Left fuel tank capacity is 150 gal (568 L).
(2) Remove plug (6) and dr ain fuel into
(3) Remove screw (7) and wire no. 1435 (8)
from sending unit (9).
(4) Remove nut (10), lockwasher (11), washer
(12), and wire no. 1318 (13) from sending
unit (9). Discard lockwasher.
Tag and mark hoses before removal.
(5) Place drain pans under fuel hoses as
(6) Remove fuel hose no. 2260 (14) from
(7) Remove fuel hose no. 2259 (16) from tee
4-16 Change 1
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|