2320-01-318-9902 EIC:B5C, VOLUME NO. 2">
Pipe thread sealing compound can
bum easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use in
well-ventilated area. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash immediately with soap
Use pipe thread sealing compound
sparingly only on pipe threads. Do
not apply compound to hose
connections. Damage to equipment
(4) Coat threads of nipple (11), reducer (12),
tee (13), and fitting (14) with pipe thread
(5) Install nipple (11), reducer (12), tee (13),
fitting (14), and STE/ICE sensor (15) on
air cleaner (2).
(6) Install elbow (16) on air cleaner (2).
(7) Install seal (17) and seal (18) on scoop
(19) with 2 plates (20), plates (21), 13
screws (22), and new locknuts (23).
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|