Kit with firing circuit taped.
gether, and carefully lower tripod to ground (fig.
(4) Separate each support leg and fold lower
section against upper section.
(5) Separate launch leg, and place lower sec-
tion against upper section, assuring that base end
of launch leg is near firing device.
d. Repacking Kit(s)
(1) Position components and strap or tape in
three places as shown in figure 111.
(1) Unlatch peripheral clamp, carefully re-
(2) Position barrier bag and packing materials
move rocket motor from warhead and set rocket
as shown in figure 1-10.
motor aside (figs. 2-7 and 2-8).
(3) Compress bound fiber pads slightly against
(2) Place protective disk over warhead and
sides of shipping container and place kit and dem-
latch peripheral clamp.
olition circuit wooden subpack between pads.
(4) Position remaining packing materials and
(3) Tip tripod slightly, bring tripod legs to-