(2) Install rear cover as detailed in paragraph
l. P r e s s u r e T r a n s d u c e r U n i t I n s t a l l a t i o n .
(1) Install PTU (5) into chassis (4) ensuring
connectors mate firmly and correctly with
f r o n t panel assembly (2).
(1) Install front panel assembly (2) to chassis
(2) Tighten two captive screws (3) on the front
(4) with four captive screws (1).
panel between the pneumatic connectors and
two captive screws (6) on the rear of the
(2) Install PSU as detailed in paragraph 5-14m.
(3) Install rear cover as detailed in paragraph
( 3 ) Install PTU as detailed in paragraph 5-14I.
(4) Install CPU as detailed in paragraph 5-14k.
(5) Install AIU as detailed in paragraph 5-14j.
m. P o w e r S u p p l y U n i t I n s t a l l a t i o n .
(6) Install rear cover as detailed in paragraph
jacking screw (13) ensuring the connector
mates firmly and correctly with the front
Disassembling the Sensor Installation.
a . Remove boom grounding strap (9, fig. 5-16) from
support assembly (6) by removing screw (8)
and three washers (7).
alignment and boresighting.
b. Tighten, but do not torque, bolts (4).
securing support assembly
assembly (6) using screw (8) and three washers
c. Remove support assembly (1) and gasket (2)
Assembling the Sensor Installation.
( R e f e r to TM 9-1090-206-30).
Install gasket (2, fig. 5-16) and support assembly
a n d washers (3).