(4) Install shipping cover (19) by performing
machined surfaces for conditions that may prevent
steps (1) and (21 in reverse order.
alinement with mating parts.
c. Check electrical wiring for chafed or broken
wires and bad solder connections.
3-4. Inspection of R/T Control Unit (A75)
d. Inspect machined sealing surfaces for scratches,
a. Inspect the general condition of all par Check for
debris or excessive lubricant that may prevent proper
wear or other conditions indicating deterioration.
screws for corrosion; check switches, controls, gears
and bearings for proper mechanical operation; check
Section III. REPAIR OF LASER POWER SUPPLY CONTROL C-9135/VVG-1 (A77)
KEY to fig. 3-2:
3-5. Disassembly of Power Supply Control Unit
1. Screw-N AS 1635-08-12
1a. Screw--PFN access screw
The power supply control unit is to be
disassembled only to the point where the damaged
3. Access cover assembly-11737860
components can be removed and replaced. During
4. Access cover gasket-11738892
disassembly, it is recommended that disassembled items
be indexed in order of removal. Assembly can then be
accomplished by replacing items in reverse index order.
7. Preregulator cover-11738839
After any repair. the power supply control unit must be
8. Screw locking assembly-1139036
purged with dry nitrogen gas in accordance with TM 9-
9. Connector P2-M24308/1-1
10. Preregulator electronic component assembly
a. Replacement of Access Cover Gasket (see fig.
11. Preregulator gasket-11738840
(1) Remove six screws (1), six washers (2),
power supply control unit access cover assembly (3),
and access cover gasket (4). Inspect screws and
14. -1600 V power supply circuit card assembly
washers for damage and replace as necessary.
(2) Lubricate new access cover gasket (4) by
15. Low voltage power supply circuit card assembly
applying a thin, uniform film of grease, MIL-G4343, to the
high point on the head of the gasket. Do not apply so
16. Shield board-10559309
much grease that it fills the grooves on either side of the
17. Select logic circuit card assembly A-77A3-
bead. Apply by hand to both sides of the gasket.
(3) Install new access cover gasket by
18. Interface circuit card assembly A77A3-11737802
performing step (1) in reverse order.
19. Reply gating circuit card assembly A77A4-
20. Counters circuit card assembly A77A5-
22. PFN charge power supply A77A9-10559345
23. Nut-part of item 29
24. Lockwasher-part of item 29
25. Terminal lug-MS25036-154
26. Washer-part of item 29
27. Terminal-part of item 29
29. PFN A77Z1-10559361
30. PFN gasket-11737801
33. Electronic filter component assembly A77A8-
34. Screw locking assembly-11739036
35. Connector P1-M24308/1-1