3-5. Test Meter
(2) Undersolder the electrical leads to the meter
a n d tag for identification.
(3) Remove the three screws, and nuts securing
( 1 ) Remove printed circuit board (para 3-3) to
t h e meter.
obtain access to the test meter from the back of the
(4) Remove the meter from the panel assembly.
c o n t r o l unit panel assembly (fig. 3-3).
Figure 3-3. Electronic Control Unit Panel Assembly.
(2) Inspect indicating needle for corrosion.
( 3 ) Inspect for legibility of meter face.
(1) Visually inspect for cracked or badly
s c r a t c h e d lens.