(14) DD Form 1425 (Specifications and Standards Requisition).
(15) SF 361 (Discrepancy in Shipment Report).
(16) SF 368 (Quality Deficiency Report).
1-3. HAND RECEIPT.
Hand receipts for Components of End Item (COEI), Basic Issue Items (BII), and Additional Authorization List (AAL) items
are published in a Hand Receipt manual, TM5-6640-214-14-HR. This manual is published to aid in property
accountability and is available through:
U.S. Army Adjutant General Publication Center
2800 Eastern Blvd.
Baltimore, Md. 21220
1-4. ADMINISTRATIVE STORAGE.
a. Preparing for Limited Storage.
(1) Disconnect service lines from gas, compressed air, electric, and drain lines, and disconnect all lines
(2) Place terminal junctions and covers in proper cabinets.
(3) Remove panel boxes and other controls, and replace in proper cabinets or units.
(4) Disassemble all apparatus that is not permanently mounted on elevating platforms or within cabinets.
(5) Store in drawers or compartments all equipment and apparatus that requires storing; fasten firmly.
(6) Place flexible metal tubing in place on rear of pipe racks. Load pipe racks to storage or shipping position,
and lock racks in place.
(7) Drain all oil from equipment such as vacuum pumps, air compressors, etc.
(8) Draw leveling devices up from floor by means of their leveling bolts.
(9) Lower the elevating platforms of the cabinets, and lock in the lowered position; place the elevating platform
covers in place and fasten.
Change 1 1-2