NAVELEX EE 181-AA-OMI-09A/E121 SA-1954
- Reparable item. When beyond lower category repair capability, return to
depot. Condemnation and disposal of item not authorized below depot
- Reparable item. Condemnation and disposal not authorized below
specialized repair activity.
- Item requires special handling or condemnation procedures because of
specific reasons (i.e., precious metal content, high dollar value, critical
material, or hazardous material.) Refer to appropriate manuals/directives
for specific instructions.
c. National Stock Number (Column (3)). Lists the National stock number (NSN) assigned to the item. Use the NSN
d. FSCM (Column (4)). The Federal Supply Code for Manufacturer (FSCM) is a 5-digit numeric code which is used
to identify the manufacturer, distributor, or Government agency, etc., that supplies the item.
e. Part Number (Column (5)). Indicates the primary number used by the manufacturer (individual, company, firm,
corporation, or Government activity), which controls the design and characteristics of the item by means of its
engineering drawings, specifications standards. and inspection requirements to identify an item or range of items.
NOTE: When you use an NSN to requisition an item, the item you receive may have a different part number from the part
ordered, but go ahead and use or furnish it as the replacement part.
f. Description (Column (6)). This column includes the following information:
(1) The Federal item name and, when required, a minimum description to identify the item.
(2) The physical security classification of the item is indicated by the parenthetical entry (insert applicable physical
security classification abbreviation, e.g., Phy Sec Cl (C) - Confidential, Phy Sec Cl
(S) - Secret, Phy Sec Cl (T) - Top Secret).
(3) Items that are included in kits and sets are listed below the name of the kit or set.
4) Spare/repair parts that make up an assembled item are listed immediately following the assembled item line
(5) NSN's for bulk materials are referenced in the description column in the line item entry for the item to be
(6) When the part to be used differs between serial numbers of the same model, the effective serial numbers are
shown as the last line of the description.
(7) The USABLE ON CODE, when applicable (see paragraph 4, Special Information).
Change 1 C-5