NAVELEX EE181-AA-OMI-03A/E121 RT1161 M9443
Reparable item. Condemnation and disposal not authorized below specialized
Item requires special handling or condemnation procedures because of specific
reasons (i.e.. precious metal content, high dollar. critical material. or hazardous
material). Refer to appropriate manuals: directives for specific instructions.
c. National Stock Number Column (3)). lists the National Stock Number (NSNI assigned to the item Use the NSN for
d. FSCNI (Column (4)). The Federal Supply Code for Manufacturer (I'SCNI) is a 5-digit numeric code which is used
to identify the manufacturer, distributor, or Government agency. etc.. that supplies the item.
e. Part Number (Column (5)). Indicates the primary number used by the manufacturer (individual) company. firm.
corporation, or Government activity, which controls the design and characteristics of the item by means of its engineering
drawings, specifications standards. and inspection requirements to identify an item or range of items.
When you use an NSN to requisition an item. the item you receive mav have a
different part number from the part ordered, but go ahead and use or furnish it
as the replacement part.
Description (Column (6)1. This column includes the following information:
(1) The Federal item name and. when required, a minimum description to identify the item.
(2) The physical security classification of the item is indicated by the parenthetical entry (insert applicable
physical security classification abbreviation, e.g., Phv Sec Cl (C) - Confidential. Phy Sec C1 (S) - Secret. Phy
Sec C1 (T) - Top Secret.
(3) Items that are included in kits and sets are listed below the name of the kit or set.
(4) Spare: repair parts that make up an assembled item are listed immediately following the assembled item line
(5) NSN's for bulk materials are referenced in the description column in the line item entry for the item to be
(6) When the part to be used differs between serial numbers of the same model, the effective serial numbers are
shown as the last line of the description.
(7) The USABLE ON CODE, when applicable (see paragraph 4. Special Information.
(8) In the Special Tools I,ist section. the Basis of Issue ()OI) appears as the last liners in the entry for each
special tool, special TMIDE, and other special support equipment. When density of equipments supported exceeds
density spread indicated in the basis of issue. the total authorization is increased proportionately
Change 1 C-5