TM 5-6350-262-14/7/NAYELEX 0967469070/TO 31S9--Z1
(3) Using alarm switch mounting holes as guides,
mark the two places for installation of mounting
(4) Install alarm switch. Make sure mounting
Tool kit. TK105G,
Contains hand tools
fasteners are completely tightened to prevent any
movement of unit.
(5) Following system installation of interconnecting
conduit and wiring, inspect interior of unit for presence of
b. Perform the following steps to checkout and install
(6) Install cover. Make sure cover is seated
the alarm switch:
properly on gasket and that all four cover screws are
(1) Prior to installation, check
tight to insure proper actuation of the tamper switch.
performance in accordance with paragraph 7-12.
(2) With cover removed, place alarm switch on