(1) Remove and retain the four 6 - 32 x 3/8 inch long screws fastening the cover to the enclosure (fig. C-1)
(2) Remove the vibration pickup assembly leads from the pc board jacks (fig. C-1).
(3) Remove and retain the four 6 - 32 x 3/8 inch long screws fastening the pc board to the enclosure interior.
(4) Using a number 18 drill, drill one or two (as determined by the interconnection configuration) pilot holes
through the enclosure at the centerpunched conduit entrance locations.
(5) Using a 3/8 inch diameter drill, enlarge the pilot hole(s) at the conduit entrance locations
(6) Using a 7t8 inch hole punch enlarge the 3 inch diameter hole. To facilitate the hole punch operation,
lubricate the drive screw threads and the screw/die bearing surfaces.
(7) Deburr all the holes and remove all metal chips from the enclosure interior.
2-11. Mound Surfaces
a Detector fig. C-1). The vibration pickup assembly of the detector is the fastening means for this enclosure. The
vibration pickup assembly must be securely fastened to the vibrational structure that is teeing protected against forced
entry. Four mounting holes are provided in the vibration pickup assembly (fig. 2-3) for securing purposes.
(1) If the vibration pickup assembly is being secured to a panel drill the mounting holes in the panel as follows:
(a) Locate the mid section of the panel measuring from top to bottom and side to side between
supporting or rigid members.
Figure 2-3. Detector - mounting details.